Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hunting for the perfect Oven Mitt


I cook and bake frequently so don't I deserve some oven mitts? Of course as it is also a matter of safety but I need your help. I need you to tell me where I can get oven mitts that are: cute. modern. pretty. protective. affordable. easy to clean. cute (that is important). Please let me know where to get them. Thanks!
Photo courtesy of Williams-Sonoma.

1 comment:

Marlene McGarrity said...

I go to the Williams Sonoma outlet and buy them. OR I wait until the friends and family sale and get them at Williams Sonoma. These are the thickest and most decorative that I have found.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin