Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Superbowl Snack-a-thon: Touchdown!

I know, you thought I would leave you with no dessert. Naughty people, I know you need a little suttin-suttin at the end of all this long day of blog reading. I will give you a slightly naughty treat since this is your only cheat day (only Sunday right?) after I show you the two most reasonable choices....let's start with the less exciting items:
Low fat frozen yogurt and fresh fruit. No? Sorbet then. There are so many amazing flavors.

Apple-cranberry crumble. Getting better?


Cheesecake Brownies! Follow this recipe however, skip the sugar and use 2 tablespoons of agave nectar instead.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE how you split each of your yummy treats into quarters for the game! What a fantastic idea! Everything looks awesome, especially those cream cheese swirk brownies. Can I come to your SB party? LOL

Elizabeth said...

Wow. Those desserts look dangerous. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us healthy during this time for snack attacks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin