well known kids canned soup-yuk. Go Mommy!
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 carrot, diced
1 celery, diced
1/8 teaspoon each salt & pepper
1 large cloves garlic (note: go 2 next time)
1/2 sweet onion
3 tablespoon baby spinach, finely chopped
2 cups Organic vegetable stock
4 cups water
1 cup alphabet pasta
2 teaspoons ground organic flax seeds
1.5 cups chopped cooked chicken
1. Heat oil over medium-high heat and add carrots and celery, add salt and pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add garlic and onions saute 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently
3. Add baby spinach and stir about 30 seconds
4. Turn heat to high and add stock, water, and pasta and boil or 9 minutes.
5. Add flax seed and chicken, cook 1 minute. Season to your liking with salt & pepper