Yes, I know it is Thursday. I am giving you a heads up so you can make the oil tonight so that the garlic and thyme can really infuse the oil.
4 boneless, skinless turkey cutlets
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 large clove garlic, chopped
4 springs fresh thyme, leaves removed or 1.4 teaspoon ground thyme
salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place olive oil, garlic and thyme into a bowl-mix well and set aside.
3. Cut zucchini on half lengthwise and then chop at an angle into 1/2 inch by 1/2 pieces and place into a separate bowl.
4. Place turkey breasts side by side in a baking dish
5. Toss zucchini with 1.5-2 tablespoons olive oil mixture and season with salt and pepper.
6. Season turkey breast, brush olive oil mixture on, flip over and repeat.
7. Bake both 25 minutes. Once you place into the oven, start making some brown rice. Dinner ready!