Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Thursday, April 16, 2009


A week or so ago, the lucky FoodBuzz featured publishers received an email letting us know that we will be getting 100 free cards from Moo. I finally ordered mine and can not wait to start carrying them around. I will feel like an 'official' blogger. Get some yourself as they are fantastic, cheap and you can upload your own photos.

Ilva Beretta Photography


girlichef said...

Great! Were you able to put your own photos on then? They are super adorable...must start handing mine out :)

Mary said...

Thanks for the reminder. I'd forgotten all about the cards.

Chef E said...

That's cool!

Tangled Noodle said...

I love moo mini-cards! I want to get some regular-sized ones with my own photos but first, I need to give out my minis. Aren't they great?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin