Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Monday, August 10, 2009

A Day A Made Better for Many

Many of you know that I have been a part of the 'Day Made Better' Campaign and am lucky enough to be an "OfficeMax Mom". Well, today I was fortunate to be able to surprise the hometown winner with a large box full of supplies.



In fact, it was so heavy that I had to remove all the paper products and wheel them in on my kids wagon.



The principal was very helpful, the other teachers were so excited and the local paper was there to photograph the fun.



Apparently the visit as timely as the principal told me that he wanted to order some supplies today but was not sure where he would get the money for the notebooks.



By the way, if you want to see my TV interview about this event on ABC6 Providence, you can see it here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin