Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Healthy Breakfast Options - Earth's Best

We have heard it a million times: a healthy breakfast is the way we are supposed to start our day and if you have children, you know from experience that it is essential! But we do not always have the time to make or put together a healthy spread and so we need to rely on quick and nutritional choices.



Luckily, Earth's Best Organics makes a number of organic and wholesome breakfast choices in their Sesame Street Line that my little ones love. The 'On the Go O's come in both honey nut and apple cinnamon. The Mini Waffles come in blueberry and home style. And, my sons favorite's lately, are the Yummy Tummy Instant Oatmeal as he and daddy have a morning ritual.



Earth's Best believes in building healthy minds and bodies. Their Sesame Street products are fortified with 8 essential vitamins and minerals to ensure that your toddler gets the most nutrition in every bite.

To help encourage your kids to develop and maintain healthy habits, there is a great 'healthy habits' chart on the website. Plus, as they fill it out, they can feel proud of themselves.



What are some of your kids favorite breakfast foods?

9 comments:

Tangled Noodle said...

I hope this doesn't sound silly but I like buying such kids' products for myself (no little ones), particularly because they are good portion sizes as well as being fortified. Thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...

Hannah and I both are into those acai bowls with granola now. I am still surprised when she requests it but it is super healthy of course so I'm happy :)

TheFitnessFreak said...

Hi Jennifer! I love Earth's Best. Did you see they are giving away Barnes & Noble gift cards when you purchase their products? Here's the link:
http://www.takeahealthybite.com/gift-card/index.html

chow and chatter said...

oh i should introduce Jasmine to waffles

Kelsey B. said...

Great breakfast ideas. I just left an award for you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Ok, those sound yuummy. Can I eat them even though I'm already 21? hee hee.

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

These are great for big kids too!

*Mom's Best Bets said...

Aloha Jennifer,
I'm Patrice from Mommy's Favorite Things:
Just wanted to leave you this note about nightshades:
Tomatoes and peppers are excellent for you in terms of nutrition. The only issue would be if the person is having symptoms such as sore joints, headaches, or arthritic symptoms. Most people do not have a problem but varying the foods you eat is always a good thing to do:)
Love your blog by the way:)
Patrice
www.momsbestbets.blogspot.com

Annie said...

The kids are adorable. Great ideas for kids of all ages. I would eat these myself, since I don't have kids!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin