Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

OBJECTS IN THE MIRROR ARE CUTER THAN THEY APPEAR

The week before school started was a busy week and I realized there were so many things I planned on doing more of during the summer. One of them was plenty of time on the beach with daddy. So we went down one evening and while daddy and daughter romped in the water, Ben and I played in the sand.

First, we walked and marveled at our foot steps, his looking so small. It made me wish the water would take its time sweeping them away.




Second, he begged me to put sand all over him. This was an odd request because this boy gets upset when sand gets in his crocs.



After a good 30 minutes in the water, Isabel has a case of the chills that would not subside so I took her back to the van to bundle her up. Below is what resulted from our time alone waiting for the boys.









5 comments:

auntrene said...

Adorable Pictures.. What fun.. Great memories you are making!
Enjoy!

Anthony Sepe said...

How precious! Thanks for sharing.

Mary Bergfeld said...

You captured a day of great memories that you'll cherish in the future. I'm so glad you enjoyed the day.

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Cute pictures! Sometimes it is such simple things that make the kids so happy!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Didn't the summer fly by just too fast? I am loving the scheduled time though:) Hope you are too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin