Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eating Well Wednesday - Pork Chops with Apples & Thyme

The sale on a big pack of Pork Chops was perfectly timed as we were having friends over last night. I decided I have not featured a recipe from EatingWell in a while so I searched for Pork Chops and was excited to try this one.

I had thick chops so I had to give mine a 2 minute zap in the microwave while I was cooking the onions and apples. Additionally, I topped the chops with dried cranberries for a boost of color and nice texture.

3 comments:

Trish said...

This looks really really good!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Oh my that DOES look yummy! I think I have all of the ingredients, yeah!

janewangleilei said...

You can have a look at it.
jordan shoes
Wow.
newest jordans
jordan 7
Wonderful!
air yeezy
jordan true flight
If you like,you can contact us.
jordan 3
jordan 4
We offer different styles.
jordan 1
jordan 2
Thanks.
jordan 5
jordan ajf shoes
There are cheap shoes to choose
nike footwear
jordan flight 45
Good quality with low price.
air jordan 2010
Air Jordan 2009
Enjoy it!
jumpman
nike trainers

Blog Widget by LinkWithin