Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Snack-Fulls: apple, string cheese, raisins and bunny grahams

Some days, no matter how much you plan, you are not prepared for the hunger pangs. I am happy to share this little box of snackiness that both myself and the little ones enjoy.


Joie de vivre said...

Bought at Starbucks? Huh....the Starbucks up here don't serve those. Just huge, huge, cupcakes and cookies and stuff. :( This would be a much healthier thing to have.

Michelle said...

Mm such great snacks! Can't go wrong with any of them but I really love string cheese and bunny grahams the best.

TheFitnessFreak said...

Love it! I'll remember that next time I'm out with my 5 year-old!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin