Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blogher - SOYJOY Brand Ambassador


Whenever I am contacted by a company to work with them, I carefully consider the product line: Do I use it? Would I use it? Do I believe in it? These are important criteria as I want to feel proud to represent the company.

To that end, I am proud to announce that for this year's Blogher Conference, I am working with a company that I believe in: SOYJOY. Yes, I am a SOYJOY Brand Ambassador at the conference in NYC August 6th-8th. SOYJOY is a nutrition bar made with whole soy and real fruit and I think they are yummy. Imagine that, a bar made with real ingredients that tastes good and is good for you!

SOYJOY is especially excited about debuting their newest flavor. What is it? Head on over to the site and find out. I will share my thoughts on this new flavor during the conference so keep a look out for posts and tweets (hashtag #SOYJOY)



Also, educate yourself about Soy with this great summary.

*** Please come back tomorrow afternoon for a BIG surprise!***

5 comments:

My McDonald Meal said...

Congrats! Fun company with a great goal. I feel the same way and am always hesitate to agree to just "any" company! Have fun. I'll be looking for your tweets. :)

Tangled Noodle said...

Congratulations! I've seen SoyJoy and have wanted to try it (but I haven't been able to wean myself form Lara Bars). Look forward to hearing about BlogHer!

Nancy Grossi ~ Churned In Cali ~ The Wife of a Dairyman said...

Looking forward to hearing about the BlogHer conference....I tried to get tickets to the S.F. conference but I was too late....Sold Out :(
Congrats on working with SoyJoy, I'll have to try them out!

Jennifer said...

Thanks everyone.
Tracey - I just had a lara bar recently and my kids are bummed that I can not find their favorite flavor (they said it was choc and cookie dough).
Dairyman: I also missed out on food conf. I know there is some area you can put your name on a buy ticket list.

Michelle said...

Congrats! SoyJoy and Kashi are my favorite bars. Such great snacks. I usually bring a SoyJOy to work for a mid-day snack.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin