1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup unbleached all purpose flour
1.5 tablespoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
2/3 cup agave nectar, light
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup applesauce, no sugar added
3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/4 cup grated zucchini
1 1/4 cup peeled and grated sweet potato
2 tablespoon ground flax seed
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray muffin tin with baking spray.
3. Sift first six ingredients together in large bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, beat nectar, sugar, oil, applesauce, eggs and vanilla until combined.
5. Mix grated potato and zucchini into wet ingredients (after grating, cut strips for shorter pieces)
6. Add dry ingredients to wet and fold to combine.
7. Fill muffin pan-makes about 15 muffins or just overfill one pan to make 12.