Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Eat your words!


I was strolling through the blogosphere when I decided to peek at fellow foodie's blog 'Tangle Noodle' and was inspired by the creativity. I decided to play with my breakfast today and surprise my children. I spelt their names in pancake and then some other humorous statements that my husband enjoyed.

By the way, I used Trader Joe's Multigrain Baking Mix. I followed their directions for pancakes however, I enhanced it by adding 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons agave nectar and 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds.

4 comments:

Joie de vivre said...

Jennifer, Thanks so much for visiting my blog! It's kinda funny, I just finished reading Tangled Noodle's blog right before yours. How did you do yours? I'm guessing a turkey baster? How did you flip them without tearing them? I bet your kids loved them.

Tangled Noodle said...

Jennifer - These are great! The moment I saw the messages, I had a smile on my face (I bet your husband did, too!). I think we've started something!

I like the additions you made to the mix. I've wanted to us Trader's Multigrain mix but promised myself that I'd finish my Krusteaz box first. I'm going to keep your suggestions in mind!

Jennifer said...

Hi there tangled-could you email me with your personal email address at savorthethyme@cox.net please?

Annie said...

How sweet! I love playing with my food!
I am curious about the agave nectar. I have never tried it before. What else do you use it in?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin