Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Tropicana bows to the will of the people

Check this out: Do you recall how I blogged about the generic look of the new Tropicana cartons? Isabel's preschool teacher showed this too me and it looks like many agreed: (I suspect the marketing company has been fired). Take a look here. Just imagine what we could accomplish in this world if we all rose up to injustices as we did over a carton of O.J.

5 comments:

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

I'm hoping the country will do the same over this stimulus package that we didn't agree to! Neat post.

Anonymous said...

It took me forever to find the right orange juice with that new label. Glad they're going back.

Kiezie said...

Neat post. I love when we see results from our actions, and I love the old label so much better!!

Tangled Noodle said...

I actually passed over the new cartons looking for the old design! And when I realized that it was Tropicana, I never knew that was a glass of OJ on the front.

Heather said...

I've noticed that the Great Value Wal-Mart brand is going for the same look. Mostly white packaging with only letters as the title. It makes the generic brand look more generic, and the name brands like Tropicana generic. I don't like it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin