Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Cake Bake

My daughter and I made a cake for Easter-it is not healthy or even from scratch so I decided to post it on our family blog, 'A Bird's Eye View'. The eggs are the 'robins' eggs you can buy in a bag and the 'nest' is made from chow mein noodles. I will be posting about our great Easter meal and 'spill' soon. By the way, I submitted this cake in the Easter Cake Bake at A Slice of Cherry Pie.

3 comments:

Maria said...

what a fun cake!

Soma said...

Nice visiting ( & knowing that u have another blog).. what a cute cake, & More so, your kids are lovely! what a great family!
Soma(www.ecurry.com)

TheFitnessFreak said...

Very cute! I bet it was oh so yummy:)~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin