Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I heart the J. Crew Catalog

I can not help myself. I keep staring at the the new J. Crew catalog and it reminds me of the way I used to stare at my Tiger Beat magazine many years ago. Some of my favorites:



A good excuse to wear those ripped jeans out in public



I am always winking at people - maybe I can be a J. Crew model



This is exactly how I stand in a field



I love T-shirts with a little bit of funk to them Maybe I can replicate some of these pieces at T.J.Maxx.

2 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

Danger, danger! Walk away from the catalog:) I had to start throwing mine out to avoid charging up the credit card, yikes!

Kelly @Meadows & Meanderings said...

I love your captions on these photos..too funny!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin