Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Stick it in your Hable

We have been spending time in the past few months organizing, cleaning, tossing, reminiscing and getting this house put together. One thing you can not have enough of is places to put your 'stuff'.



That is true for kids and adults. I have been on the look out for some unique storage options for the kids miscellaneous little trinkets that they carry around with them and I found these lil nuggets from Hable Construction. If I had the extra cash, I would love to get these as I think the kids would be excited to put their things away.



Think I should attempt to make some? I have a knack for starting a crafty project and spending more time swearing under my breath than I expected.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin