Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Fast & Frugal Friday - A Meal in Minutes!

As with most people, most days are super busy and we need to make our meals quickly bu still healthy. In this video I am showing you a quick way to make a dinner with chicken breasts, a vegetable and a starch under 25 minutes and on the cheap.

I used 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts, a salad or frozen vegetables and for a starch, some multi-grain/whole wheat pasta or brown rice.

The sauce I used was the Raspberry Vinaigrette by Saucy Mama. Remember the sausage grinders? Those were topped with the Chipotle Mustard.

What are your favorite quick meal tips?


6 comments:

Barbara Bakes said...

Fun video! You have a beautiful kitchen. I wish I had a fridge like that!

Sippity Sup said...

Everything looks so fresh and stylish here. I mean the layout as well as the food. GREG

Mary Bergfeld said...

Everything does look stylish - very up to date. My favorite timesaves are frozen rice and doubles stuffed potatoes.

Sean said...

Food is something that you can be passionate about and share with not only your friends but now - the entire world. Money is great and all but if you can't be passionate about your profession, it's not worth chasing in my opinion

Stay strong and keep up the great work.

TheFitnessFreak said...

Look at you, so cute! That is always my fallback kind of meal:) What a sweet hubby to help you make the video!

Kelsey B. said...

Excellent vlog!! Great work! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin