Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Visions of my Easter Table Scape ala Pottery Barn

The sun was beaming down on me late this morning while the gentle breeze blew and I started thinking about Easter. Then I started thinking about the Ham, the side dishes and the new recipes I would create. Next came the vision of the table scape which lead to flipping through the Pottery Barn catalog. My Easter table vision includes the items below.





What are some of your favorites from their recent catalog?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorites from Pottery Barn? Uh...everything! Love these items, though, and I seem to have missed a catalog somewhere along the way. Will have to check it out... :)

Unknown said...

I love those egg nest containers. Lovely!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin