Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

An Evening of Glamour with e.l.f.

A few weeks ago I hosted an evening with many purposes: To spend time with my friends while educating them about Crayons for Cancer and to indulge in long-overdue pampering with an e.l.f Makeup At Home Party. I remember when e.l.f cosmetics first came out many years ago as everything was $1. Since then, they have released two more lines, the Studio and Minerals lines and I was thrilled to share some of the products with my friend.



We started with bare faces and some tried some color they do not usually indulged in as others went all out glam. My daughter also enjoyed some of the shimmery colors and watching all the moms putting on the makeup.



Naturally, there was some great food and wine and I will be posting the recipes for a refreshing Apple Slaw and the best Egg Salad ever created (I swear).



At the end of the evening, each of the women brought home a beauty bag with brushes and some of their favorite e.l.f products. In addition, we packed up some products for one of the moms to send to her sister in-law who is defending our country in Afghanistan.


See the entire Whrrl story for more fun!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin