Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Eating Well Wednesday - Pork Chops with Apples & Thyme

The sale on a big pack of Pork Chops was perfectly timed as we were having friends over last night. I decided I have not featured a recipe from EatingWell in a while so I searched for Pork Chops and was excited to try this one.

I had thick chops so I had to give mine a 2 minute zap in the microwave while I was cooking the onions and apples. Additionally, I topped the chops with dried cranberries for a boost of color and nice texture.

2 comments:

Trish said...

This looks really really good!

TheFitnessFreak said...

Oh my that DOES look yummy! I think I have all of the ingredients, yeah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin