All you creative people, run to the kitchen and get ready to WOW us. I was so inspired by tangled noodle and the fun that we had 'spelling' with pancake mix that we decided we need to have a world wide challenge. Let's think outside the box, maybe by utilizing an actual fruit, vegetable, noodles, milk, coffee etc. The prize? Admiration from millions, a chance to flaunt your creativity and have many people come look at what else you have to offer. Here are the details:
1. 'Write, spell or draw’ using food or drink and create a blog post about it from now (the date of this post) until the midnight, March 6th. Any previous blog posts you have where you've created a ‘written’ inspired dish/drink are accepted.
2. Blog about your creation, including photos and add a link back to my blog and tangled noodles within your blog post; Savor The Thyme (http://savorthethyme.blogspot.com/) and tangled noodle (http://tanglednoodle.blogspot.com/)
3. Send an email titled 'Eating your words' with the following information to email@example.com:
o Your name
o The name of your blog
o The name of dish/drink
o Your food blog name & link to your event entry that includes pictures by midnight March 6th, 2009.
o You can participate even if you don't have a food blog or any blog at all. Non-bloggers can email the above information (sans blog details) and we'll include it in the round up.
4. Please keep it clean! Appropriate humor is always welcome.
5. All entries will all be posted on Monday, March 9th on both blogs.