A gorgeous aebleskiver pan! Courtesy of Aunt Else's Aebleskiver! This heirloom quality piece of cookware is made in Noodle's hometown of Minneapolis. Wouldn't you love to stuff them with jams, jellies, eggs or coat them with sauces, syrups and sugar? Well, no need to wait as you can go ahead and order one now at 10% off using the code 'EYW'. Hurry though as this offer ends when the challenge ends on March 31st.
By the way, Tanglednoodle already has stuffed them with everything I mentioned above! Here is one photo and her photos and recipes are on her site.
Now, let your food do 'the talking' To enter:
1. 'Write, spell or draw’ using food or drink and create a blog post about it from now until the midnight, March 31st. Any previous blog posts you have where you've created a ‘written’ inspired dish/drink are accepted.
2. Blog about your creation, including photos and add a link back to my blog and tangled noodles within your blog post; Savor The Thyme and Tangled Noodle . If you'd like, feel free to grab the badge below and place it in your post!
3. Send an email titled 'Eating your words' with the following information to email@example.com :
*The name of your blog
*The name of your dish or drink
*The link to your blog entry and a photograph of the dish or drink
*Entries must be received by midnight March 31, 2010
4. Please keep it clean! Appropriate humor is always welcome.
5. All entries will all be posted the first week of April on both blogs.
Stay tuned for more amazing-ness next week!! We promise.