We are back! Yes, last year’s entries were so amazing that Tangled Noodle and I had to do it again! The challenge: utilize an actual fruit, vegetable, noodles, milk, coffee etc. in some sort of writing, drawing or video. Need some creative inspiration? Look over last year’s entries!
Photo courtesy of chiccookiekits (go there-she is so creative and talented!)
Eating Your Words Roundup, Part I
Eating Your Words Roundup, Part II
The prize? Well, we are working on some prizes and hope to be able to offer something special for those entries that really 'speak' to us but we know you will be happy with the admiration of billions right? Here are the details:
1. 'Write, spell or draw’ using food or drink and create a blog post about it from now until the midnight, March 31st. Any previous blog posts you have where you've created a ‘written’ inspired dish/drink are accepted.
2. Blog about your creation, including photos and add a link back to my blog and tangled noodles within your blog post; Savor The Thyme and tangled noodle . If you'd like, feel free to grab the badge below and place it in your post!
3. Send an email titled 'Eating your words' with the following information to email@example.com :
*The name of your blog
*The name of your dish or drink
*The link to your blog entry and a photograph of the dish or drink
*Entries must be received by midnight March 31, 2010
4. Please keep it clean! Appropriate humor is always welcome.
5. All entries will all be posted the first week of April on both blogs.