Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Tropicana Juicy Rewards Program : Half-Price Bowling

We all know that prices on most items (housing, food, clothing, etc) are not going down and with the economy these days, it is harder than ever to afford extra activities. That is why I was so excited when I was told about the Tropicana Juicy Rewards program. Here is how it works: You buy specially marked Tropicana products, enter the codes online and then choose your rewards. Take a look at what fun we had for 1 point!



Use the code MOTHE-RHOOD within 6 hours of registering for Juicy Rewards and you'll get one extra bonus point worth $5 in savings immediately! To get your bonus point:
1. Go to http://www.tropicana.com/

2. Set-up your Tropicana Juicy Rewards account (just takes a minute!)

3. Visit the "Enter Codes" page within the site and get started with MOTHE-RHOOD

**This one-time use code is valid for new accounts ONLY. Must be entered within 6 hours of creating your account.

Disclaimer: I am a Juicy Insider Ambassador with TheMotherhood.com . I am compensated with both financially and points. However, I have been ringing up plenty of points on my own because I am a Tropicana OJ drinker and look forward to the many points I will be accruing and using this year.

5 comments:

Sweet Cheeks said...

what a cool program!

candace said...

This is an awesome program! I saw a 30% off coupon for Coleman.com too!

sweetlife said...

veey cool


sweetlife

Savvy Sassy Moms said...

First time visiting here - and I like it!! Glad to see you had some fun with the Tropicana Rewards! (psst I'm a insider too!:)
Andrea

Joie de vivre said...

Good tip! Thanks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin