Photo courtesy of The decorated cookie
Alrighty, there is 1 week left to enter the Eating your Words Challenge and Tanglednoodle and I are thrilled at the entries so far. Here is a summary of the event for those of you jumping in now:
Feel free to grab the badge and link proudly
The Premise: As Tangled Noodle stated: "Do your waffles whisper to you? Or does the arugula like to argue? A great dish can speak for itself, so why not let it do all the talking!"
1. 'Write, spell or draw' using food or drink, and create a blog post about it from now (the date of this post) until midnight on Wednesday, March 31st. We will accept any previous blog posts you may already have where you've created a 'written'-inspired dish or drink.
2. Blog about your creation, including photos, and add a link back to Savor the Thyme (http://savorthethyme.blogspot.com) and Tangled Noodle (http://tanglednoodle.blogspot.com). If you'd like, feel free to grab the badge below and place it in your post!The Judging:
3. Send an e-mail titled 'Eating Your Words 2010' with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name
- The name of your blog
- The name of your dish or drink
- The link to your blog entry and a photograph of the dish or drink
- Entries must be received by midnight March 31, 2010
You can still participate even if you don't have a blog at all. Simply e-mail the above
information minus the blog details and we'll include it in the round up.
4. Please keep it clean! Appropriate humor is always welcome. Open to both Domestic and International entrants.
All entries will be posted on both blogs in the first week of April.
The Prize: This gorgeous aebleskiver pan, courtesy of Aunt Else's Aebleskiver!
We will choose the finalists and then present them to Andrew Zimmern! Yes, Chef Zimmern of Travel Channel fame AND a judge on Bravo's Top Chef Masters, Season Two . . . We are honored.
Need some inspiration? Take a peek at last year's entrants:
Eating Your Words Roundup, Part I