Savor the Thyme has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds.

If not, please visit http://www.savoringthethyme.com and update your bookmarks and RSS feed if necessary.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Are you eating your words yet?

Hello everyone,
We are so excited about the entries we have received! There are so many creative people out there and we wanted to remind you have one more week to enter the 'Eating Your Words' Challenge. While you are at it, please let all your friends now about this--maybe you can all get together this weekend and come up with some great submissions. All foodies and non-foodies
welcome.

Photo coutesy of Tangled Noodle.

2 comments:

Sophia Lee said...

I've been browsing through your blog, and absolutely love it. I love all the interesting foodie infos you give, and amazing recipes! Gonna save that orange-marmalade chicken idea! thanks~

The Diva on a Diet said...

I'll be coming in just under the wire ... my entry will be posted on my blog tomorrow morning at 11 AM. I'll send the email with the links after its posted. Phew!

The time just got away from me this month, but I'm glad I had a chance to whip something up ... spelled with biscotti. Details tomorrow ...

:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin